Detention Center

Jail 7-13-18To find out if someone has been booked in our detention center, call 405-422-3188.

To find a bondsman licensed in Canadian County click bondsman

Money may be added to an inmate's account by;

  1. Phone (866)797-5578
  2. On-line at Tiger Commissary
  3. Deposit in the Kiosk in the Detention Center visitation lobby
  4. Commissary items also may be ordered by anyone on-line for delivery to an inmate in the Canadian County jail at Tiger Commissary

Inmates may communicate with others by letter or email at Smart Communications.

To see a copy of the Inmate Handbook of Rules click here.